The Versatile Bloggers Award
Huge THANK YOU to Laurie at Plannerisms for appointing the lady dandelion blog as one of her top fifteen versatile bloggers!!! I am so honoured by receiving this award. This is an award that is meant to pass on and the rules are listed below the award list.
One of the things I have to do is to list seven things about me that you (probably) didn’t already know and here they are:
1. I like to sing.
2. I like to drive – the longer and faster the better.
3. I swear a lot.
4. I love sitting in front of a map planning a trip or just dream of faraway places.
5. I was in Berlin in November 1989 – just a week after the wall fell and brought home a piece from the wall that I knocked out myself.
6. I have little (zero) tolerance for people who don’t take a stand and use their democratic right to vote – even a blank vote is a vote; a statement.
7. Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee is one of my favourite plays which I’ve seen over and over.
These great blogs recieve the lady dandelion’s Versatile Blogger Award
Rules for The Versatile Bloggers Award
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and let them know that they have been given the award. You are not allowed to give the award to any of the blogs that are awarded together with you. Otherwise there were blogs on Laurie’s list that had been into the contest.