I was amazed to find that the lady dandelion blog had passed 100k visits when I was away in great country on the other side of the pond! I don’t know if that is particularly much compared with others, but I am humbled and very happy that there is such an interest to read a blog with as narrow a focus as mine (pens, paper, ink and photos from Sweden). Thank you dear readers! It warms my heart and makes me very happy.
To celebrate this milestone I’ll give away a little unpretentious writing kit to one randomly chosen winner. The little kit consists of;
1. Oxford (red/black) hard bound notebook. About the same size as Rhodia webbie and with real nice, fountainpen friendly paper.
2. A little no-name field notebook. Not the most fp friendly paper, but useful on the go.
3. J Herbin Rouge Bourgogne. A beautiful, well behaved red ink. Very nice in a broader/flexy/italic nib.
4. 2 packs of Delta Cartridges. A pack w blue (very nice) and a pack 2 w (happy) orange cartridges. International standard sizes.
5. Matisse Postcards. A lil bunch of double postcards/notecards with Matisse paintings with matching envelopes.